Смотреть видео онлайн

Tailwind for Teixu

   
- HD качество

В базе 15 видео
Tailwind for Teixu
Загружен 7 июня 2017
Scania trucks are helping to bring fair winds to Spain's energy supply.

Scania Tough
Загружен 21 августа 2017
Get ready to get tough, and don't miss the launch of our all-new construction range, live on Facebook, 4 September. #ScaniaTough.

Scania solutions for long distance
Загружен 30 августа 2016

Holy Horsepower: Latin America's First R 730
Загружен 7 июня 2017
Ecaval Transport's Scania R 730, the first in Latin America, is unique in more ways than one. The truck, used to transport loads of up to 80 tonnes up and down ...

Transport Jimenez never sleeps
Загружен 26 июня 2017
With 280 regular lines operated each day throughout France, Toulouse-based Transport Jimenez FVA has invested in the new generation Scania R 450 to meet the demands of its business.

“Driving a truck makes me feel free”
Загружен 8 марта 2016
The land transport industry is one of Europe's most male-dominated sectors with men making up 86 percent of employees. Dana Lieftink is part of the remaining 14 percent.

Full speed ahead for self-driving trucks
Загружен 15 июня 2017
Scania is now introducing self-driving trucks and buses for trials on public roads. This follows the successful development of self-driving trucks for closed areas, such as mines, ports and...

From camping stoves to microwaves
Загружен 15 июня 2017
Ola Karlsson has been driving trucks professionally for 30 years, in which time he has seen almost everything. Now he delivers flat packs for IKEA and field-tests a Scania R 520 ...

Testing the field
Загружен 15 июня 2017
When Scania says it's presenting a new vehicle or engine, the word 'new' is used with some qualification. Products must undergo a long and arduous journey through computer calculations,...

#Wescovery – Undercover
Загружен 19 апреля 2017
It took 5 years of testing, often on open roads, before the next generation was launched. Still, we managed to keep it under wraps.

Let's get ready to rumble
Загружен 15 июня 2017
Field test driver Rickard Sjöstrand loves the roar of his V8 engine. And Scania loves to know what the experienced driver thinks of the new truck generation.

The making of the Scania 140 V8 cast iron bracelet
Загружен 8 июля 2016
Any worthwhile process is bound to have obstacles. Especially if you want to create something with integrity. Those obstacles do however make the end result even more gratifying. This is a... ...

Scania Financial Services, customer testimonial film – Insurance
Загружен 2 марта 2017
Scania insurance services are designed to help you minimise financial loss, maximise your uptime and give you complete peace of mind.

Scania Financial Services, customer testimonial film – Finance
Загружен 2 марта 2017
We have made it our business to understand yours. This is why we offer financing tailored specifically to your needs, with predictable costs and manageable risks – taking your business further... ...

Catalonia Truck Photos | Truck Show Beziers 2007
Загружен 6 февраля 2014
Siguenos en ; (CTP group)

Мир в онлайне