Смотреть видео онлайн


- HD качество

В базе 63420 видео
Загружен 12 апреля 2014
Don't stick a 9V battery to your tongue! Please subscribe, like, and comment! Like us on

Philip tests a 9v battery on his tongue
Загружен 7 февраля 2018
Will he be brave and get right to it??

Phone battery explosion compilation
Загружен 8 июня 2018
Be careful buying cheap batteries.

Redneck Puts Jumper Cables on his tongue
Загружен 21 сентября 2011
Man hooks jumper cables to tongue 12 volts dc Dont try this at home.

Battery lipo explosion compilation
Загружен 23 мая 2017
Film przedstawia skutki uszkodzenia mechanicznego baterii Li-Polowych stosowanych w łódkach zanętowych do wywozu zanęty.

Smartphone Battery Explosion? We will show you how it's like! Three Brands
Загружен 28 сентября 2018
You can Help us here: - https://

Exploding Batteries in Slow Motion - The Slow Mo Guys
Загружен 23 февраля 2017
Gav and Dan once again prove warning labels right. Don't try this at home. The bits of battery might dent your face and the gas that comes out might dent your ...

Mobile Battery Blast Compilation – Don’t play with mobile battery
Загружен 25 июля 2017
These are some mobile battery blast experiments to spread awareness not to temper mobile batteries in any circumstances as it may cause damage to you.

Загружен 27 сентября 2018
BATTERY EXPLODES TONGUE! JesseAndMike Fan | BATTERY EXPLODES TONGUE! JesseAndMike Fan | JesseAndMike Fan Channel I Love You Guys!

Battery Explodes After Being Removed by Customer In Repair Shop || ViralHog
Загружен 31 октября 2017
Occurred on October 22, 2017 / Viet Tri, Phu Tho, Vietnam "There was a client coming to the shop to ask for the battery in his smartphone to be replaced. Then ...

Headphone battery explosion mid-flight
Загружен 15 марта 2017
A passenger woke to find her headphones on fire and burning her neck on a flight from Beijing to Melbourne. Read more ...

Загружен 26 марта 2017
Snakes can eat a lot of things! This time, we see a snake eating a battery! Make sure you don't get too close to a snake feeding! :P Please "like" and ...

Dangers of 9-Volt Batteries
Загружен 4 марта 2015
(WPMI) Chances are we all have a few 9 Volt batteries laying around our house right now, maybe in our junk drawers or in boxes in our garage. In fact, we ...

Flashlight explodes in father's mouth
Загружен 18 января 2015
A Colorado dad suffered third-degree burns to his lip, tongue and throat when a flashlight exploded inside his mouth. Doctors say he may never be able to taste ...

Загружен 9 октября 2017
Today we test how a battery will react to extreme temperatures !!

 1 2 3 »  Последняя

Мир в онлайне